Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Dallas is going to be ONE HARD GAME.
We should pack it in guys, we have no shot! Jk wanted to piss you off first

I watched the first half of that game on youtube since I didnt watch it. What I learned was the announcers said they are top team with the most ten play drives and time of possession. I see what their game plan is, and that's to run the ball. We are good at stopping the run. The 49ers had a 14-0 lead when I stopped watching. Obviously Dallas came back and won somehow. Now I seen Hyde have nice running lanes to run through for good yardage. I see our backs having a big game Sunday.

Overall I'm pretty confident going in . We cannot go 2-3 into new England. We need to be 3-2 and really try to beat new England. We got to keep up with Pitt and Baltimore. We can't get down games and expect to come back and have to beat them later to make the playoffs. We know the refs will help pitt as much as possible.

I'm also still looking every week for smart decisions. Get Boyd in the game, dude is a future star if you use him. Activate Cody core he looks like a number two, rotting away on the bench in favor of one little play a game James weight. He don't do hardly nothing for us. Bodine I don't think they will replace him. Because they are dumb asses. Sad to say but him getting injured would be a blessing for the sake of the team. Since Marvin holds nobody accountable. Use Hewitt in the run game too. Hopefully eifert is back because uzomahs hands are aweful ,he's no eifert I think I like kroft and Hewitt more then him. That's all for now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At Dallas is going to be ONE HARD GAME. - bengalsturntup926 - 10-05-2016, 05:17 AM