Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the praise for the prime time win?
(10-05-2016, 01:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But prime time games are so much more important than other regular season games.  That is why the haters always roll out those numbers to show how lame a coach Marvin is, remember? 

But for some reason when he wins a prime time game it is no big deal.  I wonder why that is?

Marvin has 19 prime time losses, but 14 of those came against playoff teams and in many of those the Bengals were underdogs.

Let me do some Math here.  
Prime time Game = 1 Loss or 1 Win
A Non Prime Time Game = 1 Loss or 1 Win
(Excluding Divisional Win or Loss) It appears if a Team has a record of 3 and 2 and lets say they play the Prime Time Game and Win this would mean 4-2.  Now if they lost this game they would be 3-3.  (I hope everyone is keeping up with my math here)  Now if a Team is 3 and 2 and they play a Non Prime Time game and lets say they win, they would be 4-2, and if they play that same game mind you but Lose they would be 3-3.  Well Fred, it appears you are just flat out wrong.  Prime time games count as Many Games Rolled into 1.   
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is the praise for the prime time win? - Marlon23 - 10-05-2016, 01:44 PM