Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In hindsight, the Bengals FO did a poor job this off season
(10-05-2016, 01:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I have to disagree with you on this brother. I think there was a great opportunity to make the change following the incredibly embarrassing and disappointing playoff loss to the Chargers. The Bengals had just lost their 3rd straight playoff game, and Marvin was 0-5 at that point. Zimmer was also a hot name among head coaching candidates at that time, so I feel like that window was the perfect time to make the change, as it would've made sense on all fronts.

I see your point Holic.  And the more I see Zimmer operating the more I'm sorry he is not here.   He's making all the right moves.  But the San Diego game was a disaster largely because of devastating injuries to the offense and a big failure of the Zim coordinated defense.  

If the playoff disaster had followed a really bad season we would have had the perfect window.  But I can't help but wonder what might have been.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In hindsight, the Bengals FO did a poor job this off season - 3wt - 10-05-2016, 02:31 PM