Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX on "sanctuary" cities...
(07-11-2015, 12:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While I do not agree with "sanctuary" policies, I think I understand why they have them in place. (bogging of legal system, monetary resources, etc.) 

Close the border...

Go ahead, spend the money on border enforcement.  Then, the amount of spending used to control activity of illegals can at least be factored into a budget as a finite quantity, at the Federal level.  This should take a good deal of pressure off of State and Local governments to spend their resources on a problem that can be controlled at the source.
Personally I think if we're going to do anything at the federal level to help curb illegal criminals coming in from Mexico, it would be to legalize the selling and growing of marijuana nation wide in the US.  Cut the demand, and it screws the supplier.  Same as prohibition and organized crime in the 20's and 30's.

I don't even smoke pot and I know I'll get flamed for my above opinion, but I also think it would cut down on the ridiculous prison population in this country.

Anyway Rock On

Messages In This Thread
FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-10-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-10-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-11-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-12-2015, 10:57 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-11-2015, 03:04 PM