Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the praise for the prime time win?
(10-04-2016, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't know what your point is.

If prime time losses are magnified and bigger than non-primetime losses then that means this primetime victory over the Dolphins should be magnified and bigger.  Yet, all I am hearing from the haters is that this win over the Dolphins is "no big deal".

My point is that you can not make a big deal out of prime time losses if you are not going to make a big deal out of prime time victories.

My point is what I stated, the Bengals are bad in primetime games. It's just a fact. Never said they were maginified, besides playoff games but let's not beat a dead horse there.

Well, looking at the stats I gave going back to 2013, the Bengals have won 1 primetime game every season. So this is pretty normal for Bengals fans at this point. Going back to 2012, the Bengals have won 1 primetime game a year. Although their record would be 5-11 (including this year) during the regular season. 5-15 if you include playoffs.

Now, say the Bengals were to win 2 primetime games, that's way different because the Bengals have not gone .500 in primetime games under Marvin Lewis. Ever.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is the praise for the prime time win? - wolfkaosaun - 10-05-2016, 02:56 PM