Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Have Trouble Taking BLM Seriously
(10-05-2016, 01:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That and the fact that they are the subject of racial profiling by law enforcement.

I don't agree with how BLM is handling this at all, but I can understand why the black community would have the idea that they are treated differently by law enforcement based on the color of their skin.  It has been proven over and over again.  And it is hard for them to swallow the argument that "We have some totally racists policies, but we are not racists at all  when it comes to shooting people."

If there's actual evidence - which there is - of unfair profiling (whether it's race, dress or poverty - among others) then it shouldn't be necessary to just make up stories. The fact that BLM just makes stuff up instead of presenting the real evidence that supports their position makes them one of the most ineffective, unpersuasive political action groups to ever take up a cause in America.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I Have Trouble Taking BLM Seriously - 6andcounting - 10-05-2016, 02:57 PM