Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article On Burfict/Lewis Relationship
(10-06-2016, 02:38 PM)3wt Wrote: This is what makes me love Lewis.   In my schemes for the team I'm always wanting to move him up to GM, something sportscasters have asserted he does not want.   But I don't see a GM able to maintain that kind of rapport with his team.  And though he seems so milk toast on the sidelines I hear he is a firestorm behind closed doors and practices.

So easy to speculate what would work better for this team and put them over the top.  Probably the biggest factor in the change from year to year with this teams - besides injuries - is the constant turnover of coaches.  And coaches we like enough to envision replacing him.

I'm an impatient and critical guy.   But given all the transition on this team in 2016 I could probably give the coaching staff a small break.

And while I'm choking on humble pie, Alexander said last night on Bengals Gameplan that he is not sure why his O-line has played so poorly.  He says they've been practicing flawlessly.  He says he believes they are really close to breaking out as a very good O-line.

Of course they need to not be on the injury report...

Hahahaha, wow, Alexander actually said "He's not sure why his O-Line has played so poorly."

The balls on this guy, good God.  He needs to go lock himself in his basement.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Article On Burfict/Lewis Relationship - JumboTron - 10-06-2016, 04:06 PM