Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just What The Doctor Ordered
(10-06-2016, 11:30 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm excited for this Dallas game, I think we match up well with them.

Only 6 sacks by the Dallas defense this year (26th in the NFL). I think the O-line will be able to handle this one.... if not then we have some really bad issues.

Dallas beat the Bears and then the Niners last week. The Bengals are a level or two above those teams, lets not kid ourselves. These rookies will have quite a challenge on their hands with Burfict and the crew out there... not to mention, we have the extra few days to prepare for them.

I just forsee a good showing this Sunday. I don't think we will let their rookies have one of those days. We'll see, but I think it will be a nice and much needed relief game for us fans.

Good stuff GCB, i agree we match up with them very well. Zeke might hurt us a bit in the passing game but Burfict
really helps our Defense here. They have a great O-line but our D-line are no punks and we will hit them in the mouth
with A-gap blitzes i am sure, we just have to bring Dak down once we get there. He is much better out of the pocket.

They probably won't have Dez but Witten is still around and playing well but i am not scared of their weapons.

Our Offense should hurt them in both the running game and the passing game. I am looking for atleast two of our
guys to have a big game against them. They will probably try to take AJ away so it could be Lafell, Boyd, Uzomah,
Kroft or Gio lighting them up. We could also just man up and run the ball with Jeremy.

This could be that blowout we have all been waiting for. Burfict being back is huge. I saw after his pass break up
last game how the Defense just looked different. Next play Shawn lays a big hit on a receiver and i saw swagger.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - Gohards - 10-06-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - NKYRob - 10-07-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - jj22 - 10-07-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - CKwi88 - 10-07-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - Whacked - 10-07-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - Gohards - 10-07-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - Luvnit2 - 10-08-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - Joelist - 10-08-2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-07-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Just What The Doctor Ordered - kevin - 10-08-2016, 02:53 PM