Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-08-2016, 10:46 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Audio you say. As to the surprise you got me, I said the word; however, it was not in response to Trump's words or Hill's actions; as I thought that was what we were discussing. My surprise was that someone on this MB said Bill's actions do not matter and no, I was not feigning, I was genuinely surprised someone would take that stance.

What Clinton "actions" are you referring to?  He had a consensual relationship with an intern. He didn't get away with it. He was impeached.
He didn't ditch a woman he was married to--twice, as did Trump and his two big boosters, Giulliani and Gingrich.

Why should this now affect anyone's assessment of Hillary's competence and leadership?
Until we get a video of Hillary talking about bonking guys and what you can grab if you are famous, there is just going to be no
equivalence between her and Trump for two groups that matter:

1) The undecideds, the people on the fence who, before yesterday, could still have swung the election in Trump's favor.

2) The Christian Right, including Mormons, who were already holding their nose and supporting Trump for "the party" or because they Donald might nominate the right Supreme Court judges. Waving Bill's "actions" in front of them won't work. They names and reputations are not staked to Clinton.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Dill - 10-08-2016, 12:25 PM