Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-08-2016, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is not a problem with the "What Would Jesus Do?" crowd.

Apparently they all have no problem with treating married women this way.  They see the REAL problem as the people who complain that groping  women is not PC.  They want to go back to thr good old days when this type of behavior was "OKEY DOKE"

Well, it is going to be a problem for the "What would Jesus Do?" crowd, Fred. They may by anti-feminist and limit women to traditional roles, but they
will not condone men bragging about groping and infidelity. For them the good old days were back when people could not swear in public and there
was no nudity in the media and divorce meant shame. People like Trump had no chance of becoming their community leaders.

I think you may be confusing crowds here. Trump's core supporters are primarily nationalists, and white nationalists at that. Hence the tremendous response to proposals like the wall and a Muslim ban.

Others may attach themselves to Trump for various reasons, like hatred of Hillary, or concerns about Supreme Court nominees, but many of these are only barely attached. We are seeing them break away now. (As I am writing this, Hugh Hewitt just announced he has withdrawn his support for Trump.)

One more, Carly Fiorina just called for Trump to step down as I am closing this message.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Dill - 10-08-2016, 12:41 PM