Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-08-2016, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope an annoucement is made today that Trump has agreed to step down and replaced by another conservative, but I refuse to fuel the fire that we talk so negitively about.

Dude was on a bus talking to another dude and trying to impress him with the lifestyle he can live. When Trump got off the bus and met the lady, he was very respectful. The guy doing the interview was a creep and should be the object of distain.

Wow.  That's a lot of assumption there.

So Trump *isn't* a hit with the ladies.  The best?

He was lying just to impress some television guy?

Weird.

Or he meant it:

Quote:Unknown: "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and [fornicate with] her, she was married."
Unknown: "That's huge news there."
Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a *****. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."
Bush: "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."
Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."
Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."
Trump: "Look at you. You are a *****."
Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."
Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."
Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."
Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - GMDino - 10-08-2016, 01:25 PM