Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-07-2016, 09:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: [video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/TheAmericanMale%20/?pnref=story[/video]

Meh, still nothing compared to what Hillary did for that child rapist..  Yet, she has the gaul to hammer Trump for acting "in-PC"?  Please, we all have males that we know in our families, our extended family, our circle of friends, even ourselves if we are old enough, that remember being able to speak like Trump, and 90% of everyone had no problem with it.  

The time has come, to put the PC police to bed and allow folks to speak their actual minds again.  
At least then there was constructive conversation on the topics, at the moment of speech.  Rather than today, where most people (if they are being truly honest) have a public persona, and a private one.

[video=facebook]http://https://www.facebook.com/TheAmericanMale%20/?pnref=story[/video]

(10-07-2016, 10:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems like a lot of self-righteous in the house. Any male that hasn't objectified a woman with a pal in what you thought was a private conversation raise your hand.

WTS, this is not a good look and I can see the GOP going into spin mode Let's hope they bring in Allen West.

LMAO at Hills being appalled by such talk.

(10-07-2016, 11:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They do not exonerate Trump. I just found it surprising dude said Bill's actions didn't matter if he did not announce he was running for President. I missed the part where Trump said he was running for President in the vid provided.

I further find it hilarious that Hills is going to feign outrage of the objectification of women. Like I said: what Trump said does not look good. but I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I've never talked about what I would do with a woman with a pal in what I thought was a private conversation. 

(10-08-2016, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure where I said I was surprised (feigned or otherwise), but I do understand saying "I didn't say that" is frowned upon once someone says you said it.

If telling someone else what I would do with an attractive female without first wooing her and buying her a nice steak dinner is describing an sexual assault, then guilty as charged.

Trump was a playboy in those days and most likely talked up his game to someone he thought was awe struck. But it is what it is and the self-righteous will say "I never". 

(10-08-2016, 12:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It is funny. But its not just from the left (this thread not withstanding) it is from the right as well.

Trump has done something that no candidate or President has done in recent memory; he has united the far left with the far right. 

Dude was on a private bus in a Hollywood environment and was talking with another dude about women. Folks thinking they can identify what is wrong with the system readily feed it. 

(10-08-2016, 01:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No need to break it down as it really isn't too difficult to understand.

Was Trump running for President (or any public office) 11 years ago when he made those private comments on that bus?

If you don't think the actions of the prospective Presidential family should factor into the discussion of the election, then that's your choice; however, it may surprise you to discover that they do. 

(10-08-2016, 10:46 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Audio you say. As to the surprise you got me, I said the word; however, it was not in response to Trump's words or Hill's actions; as I thought that was what we were discussing. My surprise was that someone on this MB said Bill's actions do not matter and no, I was not feigning, I was genuinely surprised someone would take that stance.

Dude said what he would do or has done to a woman (EDIT because gotca)  and they would like it; although you have never said this to a buddy in private I have. This is not me or him stating they would or have sexually assault (against his or her will) anyone, but that makes a stronger talking point.

(10-08-2016, 01:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He said he tried to get with it and got shut down; nothing more. We don't even know if Trump knew she was married at the time.

But you are correct: The "What would Jesus Do' folks know it is not their place to judge. We leave that to the hypocrits.

Quick note: on the video he says, twice, that she was married.  He knew.  Moving on...

(10-08-2016, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope an annoucement is made today that Trump has agreed to step down and replaced by another conservative, but I refuse to fuel the fire that we talk so negitively about.

Dude was on a bus talking to another dude and trying to impress him with the lifestyle he can live. When Trump got off the bus and met the lady, he was very respectful. The guy doing the interview was a creep and should be the object of distain.

Do we have a rape culture in the US?

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - GMDino - 10-08-2016, 01:36 PM