Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-08-2016, 03:40 PM)Dill Wrote: Think of it this way, Dino. What we used to call rape is now "honesty" and "transparency."  A rapist doesn't fall for all that PC crap about respecting women.  He shows what he feels.  He is not one thing in private and another in public. He is what he is and you know what you get. Not like these politicians who calculate everything they do and say.  So refreshing.

Same thing for all those other types of PC, which used to be called "civil rights."  We can be honest now and violate them too without the PC police breathing down our necks.  
This is just on troll level.

Now we are equating what Trump said he did to rape. You mitigate Clinton taking advantage of his intern by saying it was consensual but accuse Trump of sexual harassment and rape; although, he has not said; nor been accused by someone with knowledge of the situation of doing anything against their will.

Trump bragged about his relationship(s) with women on a bus in a private conversation 11 years ago in what he thought was a private conversation. These comments were braggadocios and in poor taste and done outside the realm of politics and political correctness. As I have said I hope he steps down today but to see the reaction from both the left and right is absolutely hilarious. I hope they are pleased with the environment they fuel. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - bfine32 - 10-08-2016, 04:39 PM