Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-09-2016, 02:55 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Pretty much this..... and any guy that says "well I haven't" is either lying or missing the point that every one in their life time has said something either degrading about women, or something that's racist or homophobic or some type of other "insulting/vile/unbelievable" slur or comment about SOMETHING etc.....  No one is innocent, no one is Jesus, no one is perfect or squeaky clean and it's really sad to see people taking this "greater than thou" approach as if they've never done anything wrong in their life.

Th only reason any of this is relevant is because Trump got caught. Truth is, only reason anyone's offended by this is because it was a man talking about a woman. If Hillary Clinton was caught making such remarks, people would have laughed and moved on. What I find hilarious is people are asking Donald Trump for a "real" apology. How ridiculous. How about we all just start throwing out the many sins we've committed on to the table and start apologizing to everyone because.... well..... we should apparently because.... ummm... it's offensive and stuff.

You underestimate the awesomeness of many on this board. Unlike me and other racist, white-supremacist, bigoted,rapist they have never had an impure thought or gasp shared it with a friend.

From jump, I have said what Trump said sounds bad; however, I've heard others on this board (many feigning outrage now) say or indicate just as bad if not worse in jovial conversation. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - bfine32 - 10-09-2016, 05:26 PM