Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX on "sanctuary" cities...
(07-11-2015, 09:02 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I never really have, but occasionally I see them.  Of course, I'm intelligent enough to ignore the obvious BS and don't get my panties all bunched up.

I've watched enough to know all of them have opinions with and without merit, some more than others (and often "outrage" is directly proportional to that person's difference of opinion and the BS research they believe supports it). 

I just find it comical how there are liberal watchdogs who's sole job appears to be to monitor Fox and Limbaugh for something inflammatory, and then their minions lap up the kool-aid and go around starting threads and posting in blogs.  I've often thought most of their audience must be liberals waiting to be outraged over something said.

There are conservative ones too.  The Blaze, Breitbart, etc.    Only the try to pass themselves off as "news".

MM and the like simply repost what was said (with their take, of course) and you can watch it for yourself.

I do like that some groups hold other responsible when they lie, make up facts, bloviate.

In this case its just fun to watch Sean expect a long time supporter to back him up...only to find out he didn't do enough (any) research on the guy he was talking to and "knows".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-10-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-10-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-11-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-12-2015, 10:57 AM