Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX on "sanctuary" cities...
I'm a pretty big Giuliani supporter, but what I seem to get from this is that he's almost accusing Hannity of doing a disservice (or at least brushing off his inflammatory assertions) by trumpeting the number of illegals and the amount of crime being committed as sensationalism over realism. If you tell people to demand we deport and convict every guy your neighbors pay to mow your law, or the guys who work in the kitchen of restaurants you aren't going to be as efficient in dealing with the real criminals that are doing those things Hannity wants to scare you with.

As with gun control, Rudy's New York policies were just too gray and results-oriented to really fall in line with the all or nothing mentality someone like Hannity has. I'm not even sure why they had him on when they could have found a safer Republican who would say "I agree, we are under attack by criminal illegals protected by liberal policies and we need to put a Republican in the White House who will crack down and keep us safe. In the mean time, buy guns. Lots of guns. The illegal immigrant criminals have guns. You need to own more guns than them."

Truthfully, if I didn't look so ethnic I would want to be a right-wing pundit. Seems simple enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-10-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-10-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-11-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - GMDino - 07-12-2015, 10:57 AM
RE: FOX on "sanctuary" cities... - Nately120 - 07-12-2015, 12:05 PM