Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Walker..Reducing Big Gov't, at the State level
(07-12-2015, 12:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So the tenure isn't really an issue, but they're still going to lose pay increases and be expected to work more?

Employees tend to stick with a job that won't give them a raise and expects them to work more.

As for him completing college, it probably has to do with the fact that it is not a hard thing to do. He had a 2.6 GPA when he dropped out, which isn't impressive. I might be more forgiving if he were someone successful like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, or Ted Turner. These men went on to start successful businesses and be the best in their fields. He has been a career politician for the last 23 years. Has he ever had a real job? Has he ever had success in the private sector?

He comes off as someone who doesn't understand how business and education work, which might be because he hasn't really been in private business and he didn't take his college education seriously.

Pat, the money funneled from the bloated UW fund, is going directly into the school voucher system.  Money still stays with education.  Seems to me that he took a closer look at where the money was needed in his State.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scott Walker..Reducing Big Gov't, at the State level - SunsetBengal - 07-12-2015, 12:41 PM