Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-09-2016, 07:44 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I have never spoken about a woman that way that I can recall. It's despicable and low-brow to do it period. Just because you say something in private doesn't mean it's okay and it still reflects on your values.

Maybe I have just drank the PC koolaid. LOL

Nope, you're just a saint.

An example of my "poor values": I was watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics with a friend. There was a pretty famous woman that did a mile-long catwalk. Both me and my friend made comments other than I'm sure she has a nice personality. 

May have even suggested that bfine might bravely go to places where Tom has only scratched the surface. So I made comments about having sexual relations with a married woman while me being married myself. Where we just talking shit? Sure, but if many here would have been present I would have been accused of rape. 

Has Trump ever did what he said he could do (grab in the no-no or just start kissing beautiful)? Who knows. But somehow you defend such comments if you do not draw unfounded conclusions and compare him to a rapist. 

Until I see further evidence I'll chalk it up to a couple guys talking shit. The fact that I don't consider him a molester and rapist because of them makes me less open-minded that most I suppose.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - bfine32 - 10-09-2016, 07:52 PM