Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-09-2016, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, you're just a saint.

An example of my "poor values": I was watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics with a friend. There was a pretty famous woman that did a mile-long catwalk. Both me and my friend made comments other than I'm sure she has a nice personality. 

May have even suggested that bfine might bravely go to places where Tom has only scratched the surface. So I made comments about having sexual relations with a married woman while me being married myself. Where we just talking shit? Sure, but if many here would have been present I would have been accused of rape. 

Has Trump ever did what he said he could do (grab in the no-no or just start kissing beautiful)? Who knows. But somehow you defend such comments if you do not draw unfounded conclusions and compare him to a rapist. 

Until I see further evidence I'll chalk it up to a couple guys talking shit. The fact that I don't consider him a molester and rapist because of them makes me less open-minded that most I suppose.  

Seriously...I am being completely sincere with this question:

How did you read the transcript or watch the video and hear his own words and NOT take it as he had done it before?

Quote:Unknown: "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and **** her, she was married."
Unknown: "That's huge news there."
Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a *****. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."
Bush: "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."
Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."
Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."
Trump: "Look at you. You are a *****."
Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."
Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."
Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."
Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush: "Whatever you want."
Trump: "Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - GMDino - 10-09-2016, 08:07 PM