Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-09-2016, 07:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There's a difference between saying you want to sleep with someone or have slept with them and saying that you can sexually assault women because they won't say anything. 

I have no clue who you support, and I won't accuse you of supporting Trump, but this is a common strategy of his supporters. You downplay what he said/did and suggest it's equivalent to something far tamer. 

The funny part is that the response to women mentioning sexual assault and rape culture is "not all men". The defense of Trump mentioning sexual assault is "all men". 

I don't support either of them, but if it came down to it I would rather Trump be president than Hillary.

With that said, I would like to respond to your comparative statement and say that there's a difference between saying you can grab a woman in her private area and actually sexually assaulting a woman. People like to throw around phrases like "sexual assault" to escalate things to a more serious level than they actually know. People want to act like they know what Trump has done, but the truth is people have absolutely no idea. It's all a bunch of wishful thinking and politics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Matt_Crimson - 10-09-2016, 08:08 PM