Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-09-2016, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, you're just a saint.

An example of my "poor values": I was watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics with a friend. There was a pretty famous woman that did a mile-long catwalk. Both me and my friend made comments other than I'm sure she has a nice personality. 

May have even suggested that bfine might bravely go to places where Tom has only scratched the surface. So I made comments about having sexual relations with a married woman while me being married myself. Where we just talking shit? Sure, but if many here would have been present I would have been accused of rape. 

Has Trump ever did what he said he could do (grab in the no-no or just start kissing beautiful)? Who knows. But somehow you defend such comments if you do not draw unfounded conclusions and compare him to a rapist. 

Holy crap! All you have to do to be a saint is show females the same respect as males? Those standards are pretty low and telling.

If you and your friend were talking about how you would love to have power and be famous so you could grab a woman inappropriately without consequence then that's a whole other level. That's talking about sexual assault. Believe it or not when some people talk BS with their friends they don't fantasize about cheating on their spouse.

We bounce from one extreme to the other. I'm a saint for respecting females and your accused of rape for "comments about having sexual relations with a married woman while me being married myself". Both those sound really out of touch.

Why does it matter if he actually did it? He's still speaking his mind which is a reflection of who he is a person. That's the way it works for everyone else in the world. So best case scenario is Trump said those things but didn't actually do it.

Yippee! Mellow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - CageTheBengal - 10-09-2016, 08:20 PM