Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
(10-09-2016, 08:21 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Really?  If you got anything out of what I said other than Andy needs to make the best out of every opportunity he gets...and in this game there will be few then I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe you should stop trying to learn Russian and stick to learning English comprehension.

Comprehended it fine....just like I have what you have posted for years.  The o line is being exposed this year.  They've always been overrated because of our quick hit offense.  No Eifert....no MLJ and Sanu getting open underneath is giving us fits because these dog turds can't hold a block on Betty White.  Ogbuehi is also magnifying their pussification under Piano Man.

You said every time he has time....AD throws a shitty pass.  When he had time....he hit 14 straight.  So....yeah....stick to Madden.  Also....when a play breaks down for Pitt....WRs come back to the QB...and a couple run the go route.  Ours? Stand there with their thumb up their asses and wonder WTF to do.  Piss. Poor. Coaching.  Dalton and Green seem to be the only players improving around here.....the rest are regressing.  Piss. Poor. Coaching.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread