Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-09-2016, 08:41 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Depends on what you mean by "sexual assault".

See this is the problem with this whole "sexual assault" thing. It's too open to interpretation and people can turn anything that can be considered "sexual assault" into what they want it to mean. As I have already mentioned before, people who are criticizing Trump don't know what Trump has actually done. All they know is that he said some negative things about women. They don't know what consensual and non-consensual things have happened between him and anyone else. Trump said some "rapey" comment and now everyone's shouting sexual assault.

Mellow

Unknown: "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

T
Quote:rump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and **** her, she was married."
Unknown: "That's huge news there."
Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a *****. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."
Bush: "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."
Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."
Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."
Trump: "Look at you. You are a *****."
Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."
Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."
Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."
Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush: "Whatever you want."
Trump"Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - GMDino - 10-09-2016, 08:52 PM