Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Thing That Infuriated Me More Than Anything...
(10-09-2016, 10:11 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm most severely disappointed. It's not particularly the loss, but how they played.

Eifert will help, but I also don't believe he's going to be coming in 100%, so I don't expect much from him initially. Look for the team to ease him in.

If we are only talking about NE, then we do need to show up. But Belichick knows how to cover up his own team's weaknesses while exploiting the opponent's flaws.

Our coaches, on the other hand, seem unprepared far too often. Today, going against a relatively weak DL, our OL looked horrid and was unable to maintain the pocket for very long. That's not on coverage. If it were coverage sacks we'd be seeing more time to throw. The longest pass play today was only 22 yards to AJ.

I'm expecting Belichick to come in with something interesting for our OL.

LaFell is an alright #2, after all he did catch all of our points today. But why didn't we get him involved right away when it was obvious Dallas was going slant their coverage to take away Green?

RBs also only ran it 14 times. That just says "rush the passer". Why don't we run more? Because our OL can't run block very well, that's why.

As I said in the Gameday thread.....teams often scheme very well against us.....we don't scheme for shit.  Zampese couldn't call a game of Tecmo Bowl (shocker there).

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One Thing That Infuriated Me More Than Anything... - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-10-2016, 06:59 AM