Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Thing That Infuriated Me More Than Anything...
(10-09-2016, 09:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ... was that they CONTINUALLY sent DEs out on WRs.

When they hard a 3rd and 7, 3rd and 6, they would do this stupid shit constantly.

BD and I talked about this last week too, how they did it once in a while.

Well today it burned them *4* times; Clarke on Williams, MJ on Beasley (who really isn't that good at all; poor man's Baby Hawk) and MJ on Whitehead, I think it was. Then Dunlap on someone as well, think it was Witten.

None of us (or the team) should care if it throws in a wrinkle or a different look, etc.; IT DOESN'T WORK, ITS NEVER WORKED, SO STOP DOING IT.

Screw the big runs or anything else that happened today, when you need stops and you have the opportunity, mortgaging those opportunities is the worst and stupidest thing you can do.

Season is far from over and we're still in good shape with Eifert coming back next week, but you can bet your rear that NE will exploit this play every single time if we run it.

Just stupid, utterly stupid.

True, and mine has to be the 8 straight losses vs winning teams. Gotta go back to the Steelers win November 1st for last win vs winning team.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One Thing That Infuriated Me More Than Anything... - Hoofhearted - 10-10-2016, 09:28 AM