Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-10-2016, 01:40 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let's try an experiment. Tomorrow, grab a female police officer by the *****. Afterwards, tell me how she interpreted your action. Then repeat the experiment to see if the results are reproducible. 

Again. No one knows what Donald Trump has and hasn't done. Do you have any proof Trump has done something like you have suggested above? Just walk up to some random woman and grab her private area?

What I find interesting is that people are saying that Donald Trumps "grab them by the *****" comment is sexual assault. Well it technically isn't. What Donald Trump said was that women will let you do anything to them when you're famous, not that men can do whatever they want to women. What he was suggesting was that women will allow you to make sexual moves on them just because you're famous. But what people did was take his comments as "because I'm famous I can do whatever I want to women because they can't stop me". That is not what he said.

Donald Trump's comments were less about sexual assault and more about women letting famous men do things to them because obviously those famous men have money. If women are letting famous men do things to them just because they're famous, that is not sexual assault. It's just Trump's degrading view of women seeing a famous rich guy and going "yeah you can touch me".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Matt_Crimson - 10-10-2016, 09:53 AM