Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-10-2016, 11:25 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:
Quote:Shouldn't Trump know what Trump did? 

Yeah but you don't.

Quote:"Technically" it is. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/09/anderson-cooper-told-trump-that-is-sexual-assault-the-justice-department-agrees/

Oh wow "The justice department agrees". Great headline catcher. I'm sure the justice department agrees with a lot of things. You don't have to link me that article. I've seen the tape multiple times and watched the debate in its entirety last night and nothing Trump said made me believe he sexually assaulted anyone.

Quote:How rich or famous do you need to be that women allow you to grab their genitals and it isn't unwanted sexual contact

Depends on the person. This isnt a one size fits all argument. To be honest, I've heard women repeatedly talk about how they'd let "this person" or "that person" take advantage of them just so they could have their money. It's not as far fetched or as unbelievable as youre trying to make it seem.

Quote:Please educate yourself. You can start with the experiment I suggested. Make sure you tell the police officer your rich and famous and let me know if that influences the police officers interpretation of your action. 

But your so called "grope a police officer" experiment isn't even comparabble to what I'm saying and completely misses the point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Matt_Crimson - 10-10-2016, 11:56 AM