Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-10-2016, 12:17 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Depends on the person. This isnt a one size fits all argument. To be honest, I've heard women repeatedly talk about how they'd let "this person" or "that person" take advantage of them just so they could have their money. It's not as far fetched or as unbelievable as youre trying to make it seem.

And I know plenty of women that would not allow a rich man to molest them just because he has money.

So what is your point.  Are you really saying  that ALL women would have no problem with Trump just kissing them without even asking first?

This goes back to what I said a few pages ago.  The guys who support Trump don't see anything wrong with what he claims he did.

I have been in a lot of discussions with my make friends about women, and I can honestly say that I have never bragged about kissing a woman without even asking.  And none of my friends have either.  We have all talked about women we would like to get with, but we never say we would molest them without even asking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - fredtoast - 10-10-2016, 12:59 PM