Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton is the best player on the Bengals
(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: AJ Green and Boyd admitted in post game comments that they didn't know what to do when the pocket broke down. They said they couldn't follow Dalton due to the zone coverage. Said that they'd get "walled off" (which admittedly I don't know what that means) or a DB would undercut the route.

If you're Dalton, what do you do at that point? I think he did a fantastic job of protecting the ball and taking what was there, considering the circumstances. He took a few deep shots, but the coverage was all over that.

I have no clue what the hell "walled off" means either. What I saw yesterday was more like pocket breaks down, Andy scrambles and everyone is giving up and standing around. We have all seen what happens when Roethlessburger gets out of the pocket on a broken play. There are wide open receivers everywhere.  Why is that? What is the difference between them and us? We have talent, we have seen it before. It must be the coaching that is just not up to par.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton is the best player on the Bengals - bengalhoel - 10-10-2016, 01:48 PM