Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton is the best player on the Bengals
(10-10-2016, 03:31 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: That is not his personality.  I remember there was a game last year where he got in Bodine's face after a couple bad snaps, but it's not his norm.

Agreed, although I have seen some pretty angry looks of disgust from him after having had his helmet ripped off three times. (if you count that shot to the chin at NYJ)

(10-10-2016, 03:32 PM)jason Wrote: I doubt he ever will publicly, but from the way he yanked his chin strap after stalled drives, I have to think he's tearing into them on the sidelines.

I'd hope so.....he has definitely had a pissed off look in his eyes several times this year.

(10-10-2016, 03:33 PM)JumboTron Wrote: "Excuse me, Mr. Whitworth sir....Could you guys please....nevermind bye. TeeHee.."

I really like Dalton, but I just can not see the guy calling out anyone for anything ever.  Never met the guy obviously, but that's the just the way he comes off to me.

LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton is the best player on the Bengals - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-10-2016, 03:38 PM