Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-10-2016, 02:04 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Well considering Trump's a guy and I don't role that way, this scenario wouldn't even be possible. With that said, there's women I know that arent even rich that I would let "sexually assault" me because they're just hot as **** and I'm a horny dude. In fact I have been "sexually assaulted" on more than one occassion with a woman kissing me without consent. Was I outraged? No. I was surprised and moved on.

Hate to burst your bubble, but there are straight men who do roll like that for money. 

So let me rephrase, how rich and famous does Hillary Clinton need to be to grab your genitals without asking?

A. She already rich and famous enough
B. More rich and famous
C. Less rich and famous

Quote:My point is that there are women out there that will allow men to "sexually assault" them knowing that they can get something from them based on their status and wealth and this is what Trump was referring to.

What percentage of women do you think would allow Donald Trump to grab their genitals without asking?  Let's say we take a random sample of 100 women. How many would consent to Donald Trump grabbing their genitals because he is rich and famous? How many wouldn't?  How would he be able to tell the difference without asking?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-10-2016, 04:23 PM