Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we don't make the postseason...
(10-10-2016, 02:03 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I doubt it.

Marvin Lewis would Be a hot commodity in the open market if he ever decided to leave.

Honestly, I think Marvin Lewis is a good HC. He's well respected in the community, and there was a survey showing that people were surprised that he hasn't won a SB.

What scares me about a Post Marvin lewis era is that it's possible that he's the only one that can work with Mike brown. Even though Mike Brown ***** every coach on his staff, other coaches, better or worse, might find themselves in positions where they do worse.

If ML is fired or resigns before Brown croaks, do you see Brown granting a new HC the same power it took Lewis over a decade to get? No way.

I don't know... I could see Marvin getting another job as a DC in the league but as HC? I just don't see it. 

I get the reservations about moving on from Marv. The 90's were a scary time. But I have to assume Mike relinquishing most of his control to his daughter means whoever she (or, "they" I guess) decides to bring aboard will make most of the decisions. We won't know until it happens.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we don't make the postseason... - Pat5775 - 10-10-2016, 04:47 PM