Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-10-2016, 04:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:
Quote:Hate to burst your bubble, but there are straight men who do roll like that for money. 

There was no hubble to burst. I never said straight men don't roll that way for money. I said that I personally wouldn't.

Quote:So let me rephrase, how rich and famous does Hillary Clinton need to be to grab your genitals without asking?

I would never let Hillary grab my genitals for money because I have more dignity than that. Not everyone does though.

Quote:What percentage of women do you think would allow Donald Trump to grab their genitals without asking?  Let's say we take a random sample of 100 women. How many would consent to Donald Trump grabbing their genitals because he is rich and famous? How many wouldn't?  How would he be able to tell the difference without asking?

That's a silly question. That's like asking how many Muslims do you think are a part of ISIS. How would you know that by just guessing out of nowhere? Every situation is different and would need to be assessed based on the parameters given within each specific instance with each person. Like I said before, this is not a one size fits all argument.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Matt_Crimson - 10-10-2016, 05:14 PM