Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
Can you please separate your comments from the other quotes?

Matt_Crimson Wrote: There was no hubble to burst. I never said straight men don't roll that way for money. I said that I personally wouldn't.

I would never let Hillary grab my genitals for money because I have more dignity than that. Not everyone does though.

(10-09-2016, 09:52 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: We do. Sad thing is that it is a terrible double standard that is only recognized when it comes to things men do.

Is this one of those terrible double standards which is only recognized when it comes to things men, I mean women do?

Quote:That's a silly question. That's like asking how many Muslims do you think are a part of ISIS. How would you know that by just guessing out of nowhere? Every situation is different and would need to be assessed based on the parameters given within each specific instance with each person. Like I said before, this is not a one size fits all argument.

Regarding “grabbing *****,” Harth recalled that she was at a restaurant with Trump in December 1992, at a table with him and several other women. “I had a dress on, and I constantly had to lean to the left, into the other women, to get away from him. He had his hands right there.” In her lawsuit she described him touching “my intimate private parts.”

I guess Trump assesses the situation by shoving his hands up women's dresses under the table?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-10-2016, 08:38 PM