Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-10-2016, 08:27 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: When has he not embellished?
Also you understand that he had women working for him in his Real Estate businesses when it was still considered a mans world?

Also many of you are so upset about words, go to your safe spots, most of you are acting like Trump grabbed your kitties.
I'm much more concerned with actions taken by the Clintons than I am words by Trump.

Yeah pretty much this.

I don't understand why its such a stretch that Trump was embellishing. Actually I know why its hard to understand...... because it doesn't fit the media narrative. People want to act like Donald Trump was so serious about what he was saying. They were both clearly trying to be funny in the conversation and Trumps "grab them by the *****" comment, while a bad comment, sounded like it was partially in jest to get a laugh out of Bush.

It was two dudes being dudes and trying to act macho and cool and funny around each other. Trump even calls one of the guys on the bus (probably Bush?) a "*****" before they all get off the bus. It was all a bunch of immature male talk.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Matt_Crimson - 10-10-2016, 08:52 PM