Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Imagine Marvin Lewis was let go after this season...
(10-11-2016, 01:13 AM)J24 Wrote: Nick Saban would be another one.

Until the team starts to lose a few and he quits on them midway through the season to go back to the college ranks where it is safe. 

(10-11-2016, 01:35 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Matt Patricia or Vance Joseph would be my top two.

Patricia has a background as an o-line coach.  While with the Pats he was moved around to the safety and linebacker coach positions before being promoted to DC.  All accounts point to this guy being incredibly bright - he supposedly gave up a career in aeronautical engineering to coach football.  He's been privy to the inner workings of the Pats organization and has routinely had success with no-name defenses.

We all remember Vance Joseph.  The secondary usually looked really good while he was here.  I would guess that with a good OC he could be a good HC right out of the gate.

I like Patricia but every time the Pats have an OC or DC leave to be a head coach, they fail. Just seems like a trend that is worth nothing.

Vance would be a great choice I think, seemed like a guy with some fire who didn't take any crap.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imagine Marvin Lewis was let go after this season... - Murdock2420 - 10-11-2016, 02:14 AM