Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the problem with Bengals philosophy
(10-11-2016, 03:13 PM)BernLock Wrote: I know you are upset all the recent losses but come on. They have one of the most talented and deepest rosters in the league. All of whom were drafted. These boards need to take a couple days off to cool down

Hey BernLock,

this has been one of the most talented and deepest rosters absolutely...and I am still hopeful we turn it around but I just think for this season the guys who were drafted to maintain the same level of play as their predecessors are not there yet ( and unfortunately its looking like some may never get there...)

if you look at our best players that were drafted on defense and offense they are all from a while back now (Andy , AJ - 2011 , Carlos , Geno  - 2010)....you need to keep replenishing the stocks and I'm worried that our talented and deep roster is gonna get eroded by FA (Nelson, Jones, Sanu...maybe Zeitler this year?) and age / wear & tear  (Whit,Peko, A.Jones, Mauluga).

As of now its not obvious where the talent from the past 3 drafts is to keep us one of the most talented and deepest rosters
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: the problem with Bengals philosophy - sonofstat - 10-11-2016, 03:55 PM