Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-11-2016, 04:15 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Being a child? Youre the one who doesn't know how to answer a question. Let me break this down.

What I asked was for someone to give me an honest answer of why having the sexual conversation Trump was having makes him unfit for president.

What you then basically said was "because sexual assault is wrong". 

How does that answer my question? My question was not "Why is Trump, a man who has been convicted of sexual assault and been proven to sexually assault women unfit to be president". That's the question you are answering. But the problem is, that's not the question I asked, that's what you're trying to cleverly turn my question into. 

You're answering the question from the standpoint that Trump has sexually assaulted someone which is an intellectually dishonest answer. There's no proof he sexually assaulted anyone nor has he made that claim. So your so called answer does not fit the question.

No, I understand that you're trying to pose the question as if nothing Trump claimed to do is sexual assault. Unfortunately, you're asking a question about a conversation that does describe sexual assault. 

If you're unsatisfied with the answer, it's because you haven't accepted reality yet. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - BmorePat87 - 10-11-2016, 05:14 PM