Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-11-2016, 06:29 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I've been to college, but I didn't need to go to college to have common sense.

I dont understand what you're getting at here. You asked me why do I think he didon't grab her by the *****. My answer was because he's not a sexual assaulter. I'm not saying if he was a sexual assaulter he would have sexuallly assaulted her on camera. I'm saying just because the cameras were rolling does not mean he only didn't sexually assault her because he knew the cameras were watching him.  He didn't sexually assault her because hes not a "God damn sexual assaulter". You're trying to say if the cameras weren't there he would have sexually assaulted her because he's a sexual assaulter. And I'm saying he's not a sexual assaulter, therefore the cameras do not matter.

Look, you asked the question regarding why didn't Trump kiss the lady until after he got Billy Bush's "permission.  My answer is he didn't kiss her inappropriately on camera for the same reason he didn't inappropriately grab her ***** on camera.  That's common sense.  If you don't understand the answer then you don't have common sense.  I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

If you have been to college, your university should have a policy regarding sexual harassment or sexual assault.  Within that policy, there should be a discussion about what does and does not constitute consent.  I've already posted an example for Rotobeast.  I highly, highly suggest you read it.  Because you clearly don't understand.

"When you're a star they let you do it" is an assumption of consent based upon his celebrity. One's celebrity doesn't confer carte blante ***** grabbing power. If he did the things he claimed he did, but later recanted, then he doesn't know if they consented or objected if they just stood there and did nothing, said nothing. In addition to being an assumption, it is a rationalization for his actions. Donald Trump thinks he can grab a woman's ***** and the "let" him do it because he is a celebrity. He and you and others here believe if a woman were to just stand there and not do or say anything afterwards then  that woman "let" Donald grab her ***** because she didn't do anything which in your minds constitutes consent. But, that isn't necessarily true. Many perpetrators of sexual harassment rationalize their behavior. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-11-2016, 06:40 PM