Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-11-2016, 10:59 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: You don't know whether he was bragging or embellishing or trying to be funny. This is part of my point. All of you guys accusing Trump of sexual assault don't actually have proof of anything. All you have is conjecture formed from your own personal interpretations of the video. I don't know why you're saying I'm "reconsructing consent". I'm not saying anyone consented to anything, and I'm not saying the video proves anything. In fact, I'm saying the video proves exactly the opposite, which is nothing. Therefore, since the video proves nothing, I cannot conclude he's a sexual assaulter, therefore I cannot accuse him of sexual assault.

I think the video proves he said that he groped women, which is sexual assault.

And his comments after the video, especially to Anderson Cooper during the last debate, prove that he doesn't think
talking about groping women is talking about sexual assault--just locker room talk. 

The Republican nominee, who if elected would represent the US to the world and be a role model for children, does not see
an important distinction here, and anyway Bill Clinton and ISIS are worse. His supporters don't see a distinction either.

You seem to think the video provides no trustworthy clues as to Trump's actions and character if it doesn't show him
actually assaulting someone. He could just be bragging/lying about sexual assault. Something "we all" have done.

NOT Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Dill - 10-12-2016, 12:47 AM