Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A Smith unloads on Marvin
(10-11-2016, 03:23 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I don't like how he brought up the whole black/white thing. No need to even bring that up. It's just Mike Brown being loyal to an extreme fault.

But everything else I agree with. You get tired of seeing a talented roster not play to their potential.

I mean, on Sunday how many times did you see coaches rally up players or go over things? Zero. You saw players talking to each other.

I mean, the video of Sims and Burfict talking, you see Guenther sitting on the bench right behind them.

And I've not once seen Zampese interact with anyone.

Exactly !!!

At the end of the day the players on the field determine the outcome of the game, of this there's no doubt.

But ! and it's a BIG BUTT  This team has a very serious coaching problem, belief problem, motivational problem, and lack of effort problem because deep down in they know the story.

And it boils down to accountability. The players don't care because they know nothings going to change. They know PA isn't going to give up on his pet projects. They know Zampese is not an NFL caliber OC. They know despite 0-7 ML will still be here next year.

And the coaches don't care because there's no need to worry. 6-10 doesn't matter because they'll still be here earning a great paycheck for as you say sitting on the bench going thru the motions during the game.

SAD
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen A Smith unloads on Marvin - bengalfan74 - 10-12-2016, 08:46 AM