Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Podesta Email regarding immigration in Germany
That's a lengthy email. I don't have the time at the moment to look into the veracity of the information. I know in previous discussions I have had with Berliners they have not encountered any problems like what they talk about here, but it's hard to say. I may go looking at the links later.

Couple of things to keep in mind, though, that the Turkish population is rather large in Germany and has been for some years, so them being represented in high numbers is not going to be unusual. Also, the first link in there to a der Spiegel article, is almost a decade old.

I wouldn't have the time to fact check the whole thing, but I'm sure there is a mixture of truths, misleading statements, and outright inaccuracies in it. Which is the case with most things of this nature.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge Podesta Email regarding immigration in Germany - Belsnickel - 10-12-2016, 04:38 PM