Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-12-2016, 10:32 AM)Dill Wrote: Let's get some clarity here.

You say that I assume "he was saying he literally assaults women." Yes I do, if he says he was groping them, he was literally saying that.

And you appear to let Trump off the hook because everyone else not running for president has made disgusting comments--admitting that maybe not all have bragged about sexual assault. The big take away for you is that the video alone could not legally convict Trump of sexual assault.

If someone applies for a job as a teacher in a grade school, and then a video surfaces in which he brags of fondling children and how he gets away with it because he is an adult, would you say the video proves exactly nothing, we have no idea what he really meant, and go ahead an hire him?  We are never going to do away with child abuse/sexism.

to me, his comment is an afterthought from their original comment about kissing and his failed attempt to get with a married woman.
He admits to kissing, no problems there. Then after a bit he says Grab that ... 
It'd be like having a conversation with your bud and saying something like whip that .. boy, don't let it whip you. It's just a figure of speech.

It really in no way implicates him of actually doing it.
His actions don't tell the same story.
Women that have worked for Trump:
Louise Sunshine
Jennifer Crissafulli-Oberton
Barbara Res
Hope Hicks
Norma Foerderer
Rhona Graff
Diedre Rosen
Jill Martin
Just to name a few that have had very successful careers working for him.

As far as Hillary goes, She's very rude and disrespectful to the Secret Service, referring to them as her bag boys, and if they don't do as she says, she'll replace them? The way she talks about Jews (Kike) and Black People (super predators).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Mike M (the other one) - 10-12-2016, 04:38 PM