Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time to pump the brakes: the Oline isn't that bad.
(10-12-2016, 08:48 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I think Og is the new flavor this week.

That flavor is sh*t.

It's been the flavor of the month for the O-line.  You know... kinda like pumpkin spice.

I don't think he was too bad...and i only hesitate to say that because i wasn't focusing on anyone or writing anything down as i was watching. I was just rewinding each play and watching each lineman, one at a time. 

It really is amazing how it always seems to be something different. It's not like 8 guys are playing well and 2 are breaking down mostly. Sometimes it's Og, a lot of the time it's Z, sometimes it's Boling, sometimes it's Bodine (though, much less than past years seemingly), a lot of the time it's the TEs bad blocking, sometimes it's the QB zooming out of the pocket sooner than he needs to, sometimes it's the backs missing holes or lanes...it's nothing consistent that you can point to and say 'this needs to get better for us to be better'. 

It's like the whole team just can't get in sync. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to pump the brakes: the Oline isn't that bad. - rfaulk34 - 10-12-2016, 08:55 PM