Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-11-2016, 08:50 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: When did I say anything about him kissing her inappropriately on camera? I was asking if Donald Trump is such a big sexual assaulter and everyone keeps talking about how "He said it himself he can't control himself around women" why then did he show so much restraint when a woman actually came around him? Your answer obviously is "because he was on camera". But I thought he was just this uncontrollable sexual assaulter? He didn't even attempt to hug her or compliment her on her looks but is supposedly some big pervert that sexually assaults women. I'm basically asking how is it so obvious when his actions were so restrained? Yeah I know what he said, but his actions didn't seem pervy to me when he was with that woman.

Bush came off more like a pervert to me than Trump did. Bush was the one who suggested that woman hug both him and Trump. Bush was the one who was making comments about her appearance and tried to throw Trump into the mix. Bush was the one who initiated a question in which he asked whether she would choose Trump or him. Even when that woman steps in the middle of them Trump doesn't even attempt to hold his arm out for her the way Bush does. Does this mean Bush is a sexual assaulter? No, but I'd definitely say Bush was trying to get into her pants way more than Trump was.

Bush comes off like the cool douchey guy from highschool that thinks he can get any girl, and Trump comes off like the dork that isn't as cool but tries to make himself look cool by making degrading comments about women, not as a sexual assaulter. I'm saying based on this video, Trumps actions don't appear to show how obvious it is that he's a sexual assaulter, yet everyone keeps talking about how "obvious" it is.

Don't understand what? Your arguments are founded on the assumption that Donald Trump has had unwanted non-consensual contact with multiple women, but you have no basis from which to push this argument other than what Trump said in the video, and say "well what more proof do I need". Well, a lot actually.

Wait, wait, wait.... What? I don't believe that. And I don't remember Donald Trump saying he believes that either. If you can point me to a source I'd like to see it. If you have a video of Trump engaging in some non-consensual acts, I'd like to see that too. Sounds to me like you're just interpreting everything Trump has said to mean the worst possible thing so that you can paint him as a sexual assaulter.

I haven't called Donald Trump a rapist, sexual assaulter, or wrote he can't control himself.  You are arguing with comments I never made once again.  But, am I supposed to base my argument on something someone else said beside Trump? 

My first comment was in response to this . . .

(10-09-2016, 08:41 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Depends on what you mean by "sexual assault".

See this is the problem with this whole "sexual assault" thing. It's too open to interpretation and people can turn anything that can be considered "sexual assault" into what they want it to mean. As I have already mentioned before, people who are criticizing Trump don't know what Trump has actually done. All they know is that he said some negative things about women. They don't know what consensual and non-consensual things have happened between him and anyone else. Trump said some "rapey" comment and now everyone's shouting sexual assault.

What Donald Trump described amounts to sexual assault.  Even Rudy Giuliani conceded, "That's what he is talking about."  Is Rudy interpreting everything Trump says to mean the worst possible thing so he can paint him as a sexual assaulter?

My comments have less to do with what Trump said/did and more with your denial that what he described is sexual assault.  Now if Rudy Giuliani can admit what Trump described is sexual assault maybe you should re-evaluate your position.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-12-2016, 09:34 PM