Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
Quote:I haven't called Donald Trump a rapist, sexual assaulter, or wrote he can't control himself.  You are arguing with comments I never made once again.  But, am I supposed to base my argument on something someone else said beside Trump? 

Now you're just acting like a complete jackass. If you're not here to argue that Donald Trump is a sexual assaulter, then what the hell are you even arguing? Because clearly I'm arguing he's not a sexual assaulter, yet you keep trying to tell me I'm wrong. I know you didn't call him a rapist, I was exaggerating. You haven't explicitly said Trump is a sexual assaulter, but it is quite obvious that-that is the argument you are trying to push, so stop acting like you're stupid.

Quote:My first comment was in response to this . . .

What Donald Trump described amounts to sexual assault.  Even Rudy Giuliani conceded, "That's what he is talking about."  Is Rudy interpreting everything Trump says to mean the worst possible thing so he can paint him as a sexual assaulter?

Rudy said what he said because he wanted to be careful with his words.

Quote:My comments have less to do with what Trump said/did and more with your denial that what he described is sexual assault.

If what he described is sexual assault, and you keep acting like you believe he actually did these things..... Does that not mean you think he's a sexual assaulter? You're seriously making no sense right now.

Earlier in our arguments I said......

Quote:You're answering the question by claiming Trump committed sexual assault yet have no proof of this.

To which you responded with.....

Quote:No proof other than listening to a recording of him stating he grabs ***** and they "let" him do anything he wants because he is a celebrity?

Right here you don't outright say Trump is a sexual assaulter, but it is quite clear to anyone with common sense that you are alluding to the fact that you believe Trump sexually assaulted women and is therefore a sexual assaulter. Yet now you're trying to back track and say "Whoa hey man, I never said that". If you didn't believe Trump sexually assaulted anyone you wouldn't be arguing so heavily against me and presenting so many ridiculous hypotheticals about "How many women out of a 100 would consent to Trump kissing them etc....".

The fact that you even ask those kinds of questions shows that you think Trump has kissed women without consent, which is sexual assault. Therefore, you believe Trump is a sexual assaulter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - Matt_Crimson - 10-12-2016, 10:31 PM