Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-11-2016, 09:06 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well, thank you for making that exception.
I have a daughter, as well.
My post was centered upon kissing and no further.
I read the consent section of your link and I understand and agree, as it referred to sexual activity.
Is kissing now regarded as sexual activity ?
I didn't see anything in that section.
Anywho.. I intend on teaching my daughter the physical cues of aggressors and how her actions can affect the situation.
I.E.: boy smiles, closes eyes, leans into kiss.... A: (if you want to kiss ^which your father advises against^) smile, close eyes, wait. BSadnot wanting to kiss ^dad approves^) pull head back, lean back and say "sorry, I'm not ready.

So please, don't confuse me as a Trump apologist.
His repeated actions/words speak for themselves.

My main thing had to do with kissing and that flat out verbal consent rarely happens.
It would totally ruin the romance and then you might as well go home.
If the day comes (and I'm sure it will) where you have to have written consent for a date with a checklist of possible activities, there will be a heck of a lot more shut-in, chronic masturbating man-children wasting away in dank basements.
And there will be the beginning oh H.G. Wells' subterranean people, The Morlocks.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I refer you back to the link I provided. Second paragraph. Words or actions. 

Silence or immobility isn't consent and it doesn't mean that person "let" another person do something to them. I wasn't yet old enough to drive when a girl admitted to me her step dad was sexually abusing her in manner very similar to what Trump described in the video while her mom was asleep in the same bed right next to her. She didn't resist or tell anyone because she was scared. Her silence and immobility didn't constitute consent and she sure didn't "let" him do it unlike some people around here would have me believe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-12-2016, 10:33 PM