Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now
(10-12-2016, 10:31 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Now you're just acting like a complete jackass. If you're not here to argue that Donald Trump is a sexual assaulter, then what the hell are you even arguing? Because clearly I'm arguing he's not a sexual assaulter, yet you keep trying to tell me I'm wrong. I know you didn't call him a rapist, I was exaggerating. You haven't explicitly said Trump is a sexual assaulter, but it is quite obvious that-that is the argument you are trying to push, so stop acting like you're stupid.

Rudy said what he said because he wanted to be careful with his words.

If what he described is sexual assault, and you keep acting like you believe he actually did these things..... Does that not mean you think he's a sexual assaulter? You're seriously making no sense right now.

Earlier in our arguments I said......

To which you responded with.....

Right here you don't outright say Trump is a sexual assaulter, but it is quite clear to anyone with common sense that you are alluding to the fact that you believe Trump sexually assaulted women and is therefore a sexual assaulter. Yet now you're trying to back track and say "Whoa hey man, I never said that". If you didn't believe Trump sexually assaulted anyone you wouldn't be arguing so heavily against me and presenting so many ridiculous hypotheticals about "How many women out of a 100 would consent to Trump kissing them etc....".

The fact that you even ask those kinds of questions shows that you think Trump has kissed women without consent, which is sexual assault. Therefore, you believe Trump is a sexual assaulter.

Kissing women without their consent isn't sexual assault. Unless you're kissing their ***** instead of grabbing their *****. Kissing women without their consent could be sexual harassment. 

I don't have the time or temperament to address the rest right now. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grope a dope: Trump is on the ropes now - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-12-2016, 11:11 PM