Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Podesta Email regarding immigration in Germany
(10-13-2016, 03:30 AM)hollodero Wrote: I read very shortly until the

"The German police admits that large immigrant areas of Berlin, Hamburg, the Ruhr Area, etc. have become police no-go areas, where criminals and extremists have free reign. Within no time at all, a lone police patrol car making a foray into Germany's ethnic war zones finds itself surrounded by a baying lynch mob, much like US soldiers in Baghdad at the height of the troubles"

part at the very beginning. That is utter nonsense. I then turned in one youtube video. Unsurprisingly the description was vastly exaggerated.

No one says all is beer and skittles, but these claims are just absurd.

Yeah. I interact with people from all over Germany, including Berlin, on WhatsApp with relative frequency. One thing some Americans bring up are claims like those and they are always dismissed by the folks in Germany.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge Podesta Email regarding immigration in Germany - Belsnickel - 10-13-2016, 07:50 AM