Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time to pump the brakes: the Oline isn't that bad.
(10-12-2016, 08:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Watching the All 22 on GR and...as much you you'll hate to hear it...Bodine is playing well and isn't the weak spot, again. 

I know, i know. You saw him get blown off the ball which resulted in a Dalton sack in the 2nd quarter. The one thing you didn't see on that play was Zeitler pulling hard, right at the snap--i don't know if he thought it was a run or what he was thinking--to block a blitzer coming from the left side. You know who else was going over there to block that blitzer? Jeremy Hill. Zeitler actually bumped him out of the way to get to the blitzer (Jeremy could have just stood there and picked his nose...that's about all he could do at that point), leaving Bodine (who had started to throw out his right arm and double team #92) all alone. 

Zeitler has been buttered poo an awful lot this year, but people can't seem to get off the Bodine witch hunt. Just from a quick once-through, Og looks better this game too, so Zeitler's crappiness is mystifying. 

I'm not big Bodine fan, but i'm not going to ignore when he's playing well, which he is. 

Go ahead. Tell me how terrible they are so i have to get inspired enough to take screenshots and vines to show you what i'm saying. 

Thanks for studying up Rfaulk, seemed like the whole team besides maybe Lafell played terrible in that one.

Zeitler has really stood out to me in a bad way this season, early on i thought it was because of the two guys on
each side of him but i think i was wrong. He is playing bad all by himself and i don't know what the reason is.

Shocked

I just hope the team starts to come together after that pathetic showing cause there was so many negatives
everywhere. Hell, even Geno looked bad. Sims was the one guy fired up out there, forgot about him. He was in
Burfict's face, actually loved the passion from Sims.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to pump the brakes: the Oline isn't that bad. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-13-2016, 12:10 PM